Outback Gas 3 Burner Hooded BBQ – Hunter
The Outback Gas 3 Burner Hooded BBQ- Hunter is a stylish green enamelled and wood barbecue, which includes:
- a one piece porcelain enamelled hood, which is resistant to corrosion. It is useful for keeping food warm – after you have finished cooking, you can turn off the barbecue and leave the food on the grills and griddles where it will stay warm for up to half an hour. There is a wooden handle on the front of the hood, which always stays cool. enabling you to easily lift and lower the hood, even when the food is cooking.
- two porcelain coated iron grills
- Integra-spark rotary ignition – so the burners are easy to light
- one griddle plate
- three stainless steel burners – for the best heat output and performance
- the fire bowl is also coated in porcelain for low maintenance and durability
FSC hardwood trolley
The wood used in this bbq is certified FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) which guarantees it is supplied from monitored and approved well managed forests.
Other features include:
- An easy to clean drip tray
- A heat indicator
- Flavouriser bards
- A warming rack that swings out of the way
- A removable screen
- Rubber tyres on the wheels for enhanced manoevrability
- 11.8 kW heat input
- Uses flame tamers and not lava rock/coal to diffuse the heat.
- Also include are a FREE cover and propane regulator
- Propane gas
Cooking Area: 63.5 cm x 41.5cm
Assembled size: 140 cm x 60.6 cm x 112cm high
This barbecue has a 10 year limited warranty
Stylish and easy to use, it makes eating alfresco with the family so easy and loads of fun.
Outdoor Chef City Gas Kettle BBQ
The Outdoor Chef City Gas Kettle BBQ is a simple to use barbecue for an easy cooking experience, which nevertheless provides a full range of features for cooking including grilling, searing, steaming, baking and roasting.
The barbecue is both small and portable, benefiting from the latest in outdoor cooking technology. It cooks quickly, efficiently and is great for camping and holidays, if space is at a premium or you only need to cook for two people.
The barbecue is black and has a cooking surface with a diameter of 39.5 cm and a 4.3 kW burner. It is 41cm tall and takes up a maximum space of 44vm x 50cm.
Features include a gas ring burner, piezo ignition, parts and grill which are enamelled with porcelain for easy of cleaning and protection from rust, a hood which has a built in thermometer and stylish orange handle, together with an integrated drip pan and funnel.
The stand is included.
Fabulous for al fresco dining, this BBQ will allow you to easily and quickly cook healthy and tasty food in an instant, which is easy to prepare and fuss free. It makes entertaining easy and now there’s no excuse not to have summer barbecue parties with friends and family.
Outback Meteor Gas BBQ
In an eye catching shade of red, with contrasting stainless steel control unit, the Outback Meteor Gas BBQ is very smart and something of an attention seeker in the garden, but in the best possible way.
It is equipped with four burners, which are all stainless steel. Stainless steel is the best material for burners as it provides the optimum heat output in conjunction with performance and durability. The barbecue also has two iron grills, coated in porcelain for ease of cleaning and durability. This porcelain coating also makes them rust proof. The barbecue also features electronic ignition which means you can light the burners quickly and easily, without having to mess around with matches.
Other useful features include a porcelain coated warming rack – great for keeping food warm whilst other food is still cooking – and a panel on the front which incorporates a storage tray.
Chair: height 123cm x length 130cm x depth 57cm
This is a lovely looking barbecue which not only looks great but works well too. It cooks food nice and evenly too without burning it
Outback Gas Barbecue Excel 300
The Outback Gas Barbecue Excel 300 is a most attractive and modern looking gas barbecue which has a one piece painted hood, which increases its durability when exposed to hot temperatures.
It has a large burner with dual controls so you can get the amount of heat required. There is also a useful side burner, perfect for simmering and giving you extra cooking space and flexibility.
The cooking grill is fully coated in porcelain, which makes it easy to clean and prevents rust.
The barbecue has a swing away warming rack, which allows you to keep food warm whilst cooking more food – a feature that every chef requires.
The barbecue also has an integrated gas bottle holder, which means that you can relocated the barbecue easily, courtesy of its wheels, without having to disconnect and reconnect the gas bottle.
Keep your barbecue covered at all times when not in use with the included weather cover.
Cooking Area: 0.5m x 0.38m
Assembled size: 1.22m x 0.54m x 1.03m high
Weight: 23.5 kg
Free delivery on this item.
Outback Gas Barbecue 3 Burner Hooded – Hunter
This Outback Gas Barbecue 3 Burner, called Hunter, comes complete with an hood, a griddle plages and two cast iron grills. The cast iron grills and griddle are coated in porcelain.
The main features of this barbecue are:
- The Hood, which is porcelain enamalled and in a single piece. It resists corrosion and is flame proof. It is also easy to clean. One of the great things about having a hood on the barbecue is that once you have finished cooking, your can leave the food sitting on the grill or the griddles and pull the hood down; this keeps the food warm for up to half an hour.
- The wooden handle, which stays cool even when you’re cooking, making it easy to lift and lower the hood.
- The porcelain coated grill and griddles are easy to clean, and the coating also prevents the cast iron beneath from rusting. The firebowl is also coated in porcelain.
- All three of the burners are made from stainless steel.
- The barbecue comes complete with a swing away warming rack. This is useful because it allows you to keep cooked food warm whilst making room to cook more food on the grills and griddles.
- The barbecue has an easy clean drip tray
Make the most of the summer with this classic gas barbecue which is fully featured and would make a great addition to your garden.
Cooking Area: 0.635m x 0.415m
Assembled size: 1.40m x 0.606m x 1.12m high
Weight: 41.6 kg
Free delivery on this item.